You hear the words “WordPress website chatbots” or “wp chatbot” repeated everywhere. It’s 2022, and chatbots are the future.
So, it’s time you find out about them because, believe it or not, chatbots can help your business thrive in ways you never thought possible.
It is time you add a chatbot to your WordPress sites, social media platforms, and messaging apps like Facebook messenger.
Intro to Chatbots for WordPress Site
You’re in the right place if you’re unfamiliar with chatbots and how they can help you.
In this article, we’ll tell you all you need to know about chatbots: what they are, how they work, and the best ones to use for your WordPress website.
Before we talk about the best WordPress chatbot (wp chatbot) for your site, let’s start from the beginning and introduce you to the world of chatbots.
What is a chatbot?
You’re already familiar with chatbots, even if you’re unsure what they are. A chatbot is a computer program programmed to chat with users and help them 24/7. It’s popular among businesses.
You can find a chatbot popping up the moment you visit a website, or a chatbot could be on Facebook messenger to help you check a restaurant’s menu or schedule an appointment.
They are convenient because they can work tirelessly 24/7 and provide support to users at any time of day.
Chatbots are robots or programs, whichever you prefer to call them, designed to help you improve your business services while assisting users in inquiring about and getting introduced to your business services anytime.
Basic and Advanced Chatbots
Chatbots use different technologies to function. There are basic chatbots. These are the chatbots programmed with rules to answer specific questions.
Other chatbots use advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing to provide better service and understand user intent.
Both basic and advanced bots are used nowadays to help businesses deliver the best service. AI chatbots are becoming the most popular chatbots nowadays.
What Do Chatbots Do?
This is mainly how chatbots work. Chatbots welcome website visitors and help them navigate the website and answer any queries about the products and services in easy, efficient ways.
Chatbots also gather data like emails, contact information, survey, feedback, and offer insights. They can help provide product recommendations for a business’s online store.
Chatbots don’t simply chat. They can help with conversion rate, lead generation, and much more.
How can Users Access Chatbots? (Website or Facebook Messenger)
Chatbots can also be accessible through messaging apps like Facebook messenger. So, with chatbots, you can provide services to users and customers through different platforms: messaging apps or websites.
Chatbots mean that you can provide business services through different platforms easily and conveniently. Many businesses are using chatbots nowadays, and it’s time you join them.
It’s 2022, and your business doesn’t have the luxury of staying behind. Chatbots sound so exciting and intricate.
Are they easy to integrate into your website, or do you need to be an expert? First, let’s get to how chatbots work.
How Does a Chatbot Work?
A basic chatbot is designed to answer specific questions. If you input something different, you’ll probably confuse them. However, advanced chatbots understand your site visitors.
They can understand the language’s implied meaning and are better at helping customers. Let’s see how chatbots function. We’ll start with the chatbot builder.
What’s a Chatbot Builder?
Chatbot tools and services are designed to help business owners like you who can’t integrate the chatbot themselves. In other words, you don’t have to be an expert to use such a handy tool.
And the good news is you can try free chatbot service from some providers before you get to it. So, how will you integrate this service into your website, Facebook messenger, any messaging app you have, or your social media pages?
How to Integrate Chatbot in WordPress
You’ll use a chatbot builder. A chatbot builder comes with a drag-and-drop feature and ready templates so you can get started in no time.
This is where you can control the interface and decide how your chatbot will interact with your visitors: a chatbot introduces itself and then offers specific options.
You get to write possible scenarios, and if the chatbot can’t help, the chatbot will alert a customer support agent to answer visitor queries so as not to cause any frustration to users. After all, a chatbot is still a bot and has several limitations.
It’s crucial to note that WordPress chatbots are user-friendly tools. You use drop-down menus or access chatbot templates, so you don’t have to start from scratch when creating a chatbot for your business needs.
Besides, most chatbot service providers offer chatbot support, so you’re in good hands.
Where can You Add Your Chatbot?
You can add a chatbot to your WordPress site. You can also have a Facebook messenger chatbot and add it to your Facebook page. In addition, you can have a chatbot for WhatsApp. Nowadays, it’s easier than ever to integrate a chatbot into your services.
AI Chatbot Technologies
What about the technologies behind the chatbots? Most chatbots nowadays benefit from artificial intelligence, which means that the bots use natural language processing or NLP and machine learning to understand what customers exactly mean.
They are trained to offer assistance better than traditionally programmed bots, where the bots can get what your customers need to help them efficiently.
So they can help offer customized service to different customers, be trained to understand the technicalities of the business, and constantly learn, hence the name, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
It’s like hiring an assistant that can get the job right. Advances in technology and NLP make the bots sound human and more friendly.
Why are Chatbots a Necessity and not a Luxury for Businesses?
Now that you have understood the technologies behind AI and how easy they are to install, it’s time you find out exactly how they will help you.
Note that they don’t just simply talk to customers. This is the simplistic version of what they are capable of.
Next, we’ll focus on the designed chatbot for your WordPress website or chatbot for WordPress. We’ll discuss their benefits and the best ones you can choose for your business according to features and pricing.
What are the Businesses that Benefit from Chatbots?
Chatbots can be used for different types of services. Mainly chatbots are used in marketing and sales, but chatbots can also be used for education, like helping answer students’ questions or even helping them learn.
How can Chatbots Improve Different Sectors?
When you display a floating chatbot on your website or add it to messenger, you save the efforts of your team members. A chatbot works, and your employees can focus on more critical tasks.
Many sectors can benefit from a WordPress chatbot but let’s, for now, take about the following three sectors: marketing, sales, and education.
A WordPress chatbot for marketing teams can help provide insights into visitors’ habits and provide information about which marketing techniques work and which techniques fail.
Let’s see what else a WordPress chatbot can help with. It can alert users to promotions through their favorite messaging apps like Facebook messenger.
A wp chatbot can gather emails and phone numbers, help your teams make sense of the data, provide analytics, and answer questions from thousands of followers about your services.
Sales teams cannot be available 24/7, and here’s a good reason why a WordPress chatbot – wp chatbot – is excellent for your business.
Your customers expect to have their issues solved instantly without delay and want to contact your business whenever they like. Therefore, a chatbot works tirelessly at any time of day.
Most chatbot platforms integrate with CRM, an indispensable tool for sales teams. This way, the chatbot can access your database and personalize conversations.
Who would have thought that a WordPress chatbot or any other chatbot could help with education? For example, a wp chatbot can help education institutes by answering questions about university or school requirements.
Students can access information about their timetable without asking administrative assistants or bothering teachers.
Sometimes, a chatbot can help students learn by asking them questions and analyzing their responses.
Benefits of WordPress Chatbots for Businesses
There are many benefits to WordPress chatbots for businesses. Websites use chatbots to save time. For live chat software, you’d need a live agent available to answer your customers’ repeated questions.
With a wp chatbot plugin, you can have a chatbot that answers your repeated visitors’ questions tirelessly 24/7 and guides them to your website to find what is they are looking for faster.
E-commerce sites also benefit from a chatbot as it helps customers find the products they are looking for on the online store, customize the shopping experience, and offer guidance and recommendations on similar products they might be interested in.
What Most People Get Wrong about Chatbots?
Most businesses think that chatbots only chat with customers and answer queries, but if done right, chatbots can be a huge asset for businesses. For example, chatbots collect email addresses, phone numbers, and relevant information.
They can collect customer feedback, generate leads, convert potential customers and help website visitors.
Chatbots are the best live chat solution. It will help website visitors when your sales team is unavailable to notify the support team of any issues that need immediate attention.
One of the chatbots’ hidden or not so hidden gems is their ability to bridge communication gaps and communicate with customers in multiple languages.
What’s a Plugin for WordPress Website?
Before we discuss the WordPress chatbot plugin features in detail, let’s first explain the meaning of a plugin.
A plugin is a computer program designed to add extra features to another software or website to improve its function.
Plugins serve many purposes. They help website developers whether they want to improve the speed of their website, need a contact template, or backup their website.
Plugins are the solution to many problems, and you want to use them too. In this article, we’ll discover the different WordPress chatbot plugins so you can choose the best one for your business.
If you get to the WordPress chatbot plugins page, you’ll find numerous plugins like the Tidio plugin, live chat plugins, and many others. Let’s see the best WordPress chatbot plugins for your website.
Best WordPress chatbot plugins for your website (ChatBot for WordPress)
- WP-Chatbot for Messenger by Mobile Monkey
- Live Chat (+Chatbots) by Hybrid. Chat
- Chatbot With IBM Watson
- Chatbot for WordPress by QuantumCloud
- Chatra Live Chat
- Cliengo Chatbot
Hubspot is one of the most popular chatbot builders out there, and for a good reason. And you can start using it for free with limited features, but it’s a good start if you want to discover the benefits of chatbots.
Hubspot is a CRM platform that makes this chatbot plugin for WordPress sites an amazing solution for sales teams. Let’s see some of the features of this WordPress chatbot plugin.
- This chatbot does not merely start conversations. It can book meetings and qualify and collect leads.
- Easily design and customize your chatbot so that it matches your website theme.
- HubSpot chatbot is easy to use. You don’t need any coding knowledge to add it to your website.
- This chatbot triggers an email sequence after the conversation.
- HubSpot chatbot integrates with your CRM, so it pulls information directly from the CRM database, and as a result, HubSpot chatbot personalizes messages.
- This chatbot builder allows you to build chatbots not just for your WordPress site but also to build chatbots for other platforms like messaging apps (Facebook Messenger) or other social media.
- Chatbot builder is part of Sales Hub. It’s for free but with limited features. The premium version gives you more options: starter starts at $45 per month, professional starts at $450 per month, and Enterprise starts at $1200 per month.
WP Chatbot for Messenger by Mobile Monkey
This chatbot has more than 10,000 installations, making it one of the best chatbots for WordPress. WP Chatbot for Messenger by Mobile Monkey lets users view messages from the website chatbot and messenger bot.
First, Facebook messenger is vital for many businesses because of the number of users. These chatbot features make it perfect for businesses. It is quite a simple chatbot solution.
It is a convenient option. So what are the most valuable features of Mobile Monkey?
- Enables you to add Facebook messenger chat to your website to interact with your website visitors on messenger.
- Customize Messenger Theme color
- Greet logged-in and not logged-in users
- View all messages from one place no matter which platform your users used.
- Employers and employees can have access to Facebook messages from their customers through the Facebook business page.
- Mobile Monkey WordPress chatbot plugin offers a free trial.
- They also offer a free chatbot builder for limited features and a chatbot with more features.
- You can get a quote per request.
Live Chat (+Chatbots) by Hybrid. Chat
Hybrid. Chat is a popular WordPress chatbot plugin among many businesses because it provides industry-specific chatbot templates.
Hybrid chatbots target the following businesses: eCommerce, Law Firms, Universities, Banking and Finance, Recruitment, Healthcare, Hotels, and Hospitality.
In short, it provides chatbot templates that address most business needs. Let’s see some of the most prominent features for one of the best WordPress chatbots out there.
- Engage with visitors in multiple ways like welcoming them with messages, and offering product recommendations and discounts.
- Target customers based on their location
- Integrations to help you connect with your customers through different platforms (Facebook Messenger, Website, etc.)
- Improve your ad campaigns with Google Analytics integrations and conversation analytics.
- Hybrid.Chat offers Conversational AI chatbots for WordPress websites to improve services.
- Free Trial is available
- Hybrid. Chat offers a free version with limited features, a basic plan for $29 per month, and a pro plan for $79 per month.
Chatbot With IBM Watson
IBM Watson Assistant is a famous AI chatbot with advanced features. So if a business wants to create chatbots, this is one of the best chatbots that come to mind.
IBM Watson Assistant isn’t famous for no reason.
IBM Watson Assistant is a chatbot plugin that integrates with many platforms. Let’s see some of the unique features you get when connecting a chatbot to your business.
- This chatbot is AI-powered. In other words, this chatbot is clever and engages in meaningful conversation. It can direct visitors to what they need.
- Help your sales team be productive as it answers many customer questions and doesn’t direct visitors except in unique cases.
- Create bots without any coding experience.
- Watson Assistant gathers data and offers recommendations based on this data.
- A free trial and a free edition and packages that start at $140 per month, and customizable packages tailored to your business needs are available.
If you visit the Join.Chat website, you’ll find a message that says that Join.Chat is the best wp chatbot plugin for WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Skype, and iMessage.
The idea behind Join. chat is that you give your customers an easy way to contact you according to their favorite messaging platform.
- Chatbot provides bullet points answers to ease customers’ choice of what they need.
- Chatbot provides links to help customers reach support resources.
- Join. Chat eventually directs customers to a real support agent if needed to avoid frustration.
- You can use join.chat for free.
- You can add up to 1 website for 49€/year, 3 sites for 99€/year, and 1000 sites for 199€/year.
Chatbot for WordPress by QuantumCloud
Chatbots help you improve conversions, especially clever chatbots that can engage with users, attend to support requests, provide chatbot responses, and understand user input and intent.
QuantumCloud is easy to install with a chatbot template and AI-powered functionality. In addition, QuantumCloud offers a live chat platform, Messenger integration, and a chatbot builder.
- Custom bots to support users 24/7
- Artificial intelligence and Natural Language Processing
- Live chat system integrations
- Perfect AddOns to easily include more features
- A personal plan costs $29 per year, includes 1 site (lifetime usage), and is perfect for individuals.
- There is a master plan that costs $88 per year, and it includes up to 100 sites (lifetime usage). This package is recommended for large businesses.
- There is an ultimate package with up to 100 sites for $724. This is for agencies with many features.
Collect.chat is one of the best chatbots for WordPress. It is dedicated to booking appointments, connected to your Google calendar, and collecting data through surveys and feedback.
If you want to improve your services by listening to your customers, this chatbot for WordPress is for you.
Collect.chat has many free templates that you can use to improve your business service like Doctor’s Feedback, Restaurant Feedback, Logistics Feedback, Webinar Registration, Morgage Survey, etc.
It is perfect for businesses who want to know what their customers think. It is no wonder that more than 25000 businesses use collect.chat.
- No code experience is needed for installing this chatbot plugin or adjusting the plugin settings.
- Dozens of high-quality templates that address your business needs
- View collected data from collect.chat in an organized way so you can make better decisions
- Collect.chat books meeting according to your availability and so opens new opportunities for your business through lead generation
- No free trial but there is a free package with limited chatbot features and services.
- The Lite package costs $24 billed monthly.
- The standard package costs $49, billed monthly
- Plus package costs $99, billed monthly
- For annual package from collect.chat, you get 3 months for free.
Tidio is one of the best chatbots for websites and other platforms. The good news is that Tidio is a free plugin.
It enables you to provide the best customer support 24/7 while generating leads and sales. You can easily manage various channels in one panel: live chat, website, messenger, and email integration. Tidio also provides free Android and iOS Apps.
It is a popular chatbot plugin with over 100,000+ active installations. It is super easy to install. Its installation takes less than 5 minutes, and its most powerful and useful features are available totally for free.
So, Tidio is amazing for businesses that want to provide the best service and have a limited budget. Let’s see Tidio’s features.
- Data about the customers visiting your website and the pages of their favorite to engage users and increase conversion.
- Chatbots provide support 24/7, and so they increase sales.
- No coding is required to create this chatbot. Just drag and drop visual editor or ready templates.
- Tidio chatbot collects emails.
- This chatbot also benefits from NLP, understands your customers, and answers their queries.
- Tidio’s chatbot widget is completely free.
Chatra Live Chat
Chatra Live Chat is your ultimate virtual assistant, from answering questions to helping your customers place their orders.
If you’re seeking a chatbot that works tirelessly, Chatra is your go-to tool and is easier to use than other chatbot builders services.
Chatra Live Chat is amazing for WordPress users. It collects feedback from visitors. This helps in improving your store and in identifying any problems.
- Collect visitor information
- Freedom to work from any platform: website, messenger, etc.
- Targets customers and potential buyers and starts conversations to increase sales
- Saves conversation history in the chat window
- Plan with one agent only is free forever.
- The essential plan is for $17 per agent.
- PRO plan is for $23 per agent.
Cliengo chatbot is the best chatbot for WordPress for its WordPress integration service with many service providers to help your business thrive and succeed.
It integrates with Salesforce, Google Ads, WordPress, Zendesk, Mailchimp, and many others.
This way, you can benefit from the data you have to turn your website visitors into clients, make good decisions, and run your business smoothly.
Cliengo offers many products like Live Chat, CRM, Website, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook chatbots.
This chatbot offers personalized conversations, data collection, 24/7 support, and converting visitors into potential customers, while social media chatbots ensure your visitors can find you on their favorite platforms.
- This chatbot takes your business to the next level by offering 24/7 support, improving clients’ experience, and engaging in personalized conversations.
- A WhatsApp widget so your customers can contact you through WhatsApp, one of the most popular messaging platforms out there.
- Through AI, detect some of the most frequently asked questions and prepare your answers for them for a smooth process.
- Serve your clients out of business hours, and your chatbot will alert your agents about business opportunities.
- Integrations with other CRMs, more than 1300 applications, and email marketing platforms.
- Cliengo offers 14 days free trial, and no credit card is required.
- Cliengo also offers a free package with one chatbot with up to 3 users.
- The Starter package offers 2 chatbots and 3 users, costing $24 per month.
- The premium package has 5 chatbots, 6 users and costs $90 per month.
- As for the Corporate package, it costs $300 per month and offers unlimited chatbots and users.
Nowadays, chatbots are indispensable for many businesses. Many chatbot service providers have different features and pricing to choose the best for you.
Now that you’ve known how a WordPress chatbot improves your business, it’s time you get one for your WordPress site, and your visitors and your employees will thank you for it.
We hope you enjoyed this article. If so, you might enjoy these resources: