At Reviano, we aim to provide our audience with quality, up to date and original content on various topics in business software and other techs related to small business and startups. We are constantly on the look out for freelancers and guest writers to contribute to our content. If you have insights, opinions and well researched content you think would be valuable to our audience, you are welcome to write for us
We publish content on a wide range of topics including:
- Small Business
- Business Software/apps
Guest Posting Guidelines
We accept original, well researched and high quality content. Once you submit your content for publishing to TechSightings, our editors will review it to ensure that it is in line with our publishing policy. Key areas to consider when writing include:
- Original content: All your content must be original and free of plagiarism. We do not publish content that has been published on other websites.
- Grammar: Check your content for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Word count: We publish posts ranging from 1000 words to 2,500 words. The number of words in a post will be determined by the complexity of the its subject matter.
- Photos: Attach high resolution photographs that should be posted along with your article. We prefer photos in JPEG, PNG and GIF format. All photos should be FREE.
- Tone: Article tone may range form casual to professional tone. Whichever tone you choose for your post, ensure that it remains consistent throughout the post. An informal tone is preferable for blog like articles while formal tone for tutorials and technical posts.
- Document format: We accept guest posts in format of Microsoft word document or Google documents.
- Title, headlines and subheading: Include a catchy heading for your post. Breakdown the article into smaller sections with headlines and subheadings.