AWeber is an email marketing solution that has been around for a long time. The solution is one of the oldest you can find today, but it is still going strong and is considered a robust solution for newsletter creation and email campaigns.
AWeber is still a popular choice till this day, with over 115,000 customers. There are two main reasons why AWeber has survived for this long and is still popular today: Highly rated email deliverability and excellent customer support.
AWeber lets users be in control of all the essential steps of the email marketing process. AWebers autoresponders are easy to use, and the solution offers useful reporting tools and insightful analytics so that marketers can learn more and understand their subscribers in more detail by monitoring their activity.
AWebers campaign builder is also elementary to use, thanks to the simple drag and drop functionality. In addition, the builder enables users to create automated follow-up sequences, add or remove tags, or the software can add those tags to the subscribers automatically when they do a specific activity (like click on a particular link on the email).
AWebers list-based system is a bit outdated, especially when comparing it with the competitions offerings. However, it still allows users to create multiple forms for each list, giving users the option of having various content upgrades on your site.
With that being said, AWeber is in decline and has been for quite a while due to the competition offering better features and capabilities, especially when it comes to automation and templates.
In a nutshell, AWeber is still a decent choice for some businesses with complex email marketing needs. If that sounds like you, you might want to give it a try first.
Who Needs This :
Small businesses, & Entrepreneurs
- Starting Price $19/mo.
- Price Details Free plan - For up to 500 subscribers & unlimited emails
- Deployment Cloud, SaaS, Web, iOS, Android
- Support Online Support, Business Hours
Email Marketing Software's Features
- A/B Testing
Analytics and Reports
- Automated Email Responses
- Data Import and Export Tools
- Drip Campaigns
- Dynamic Content
- High-volume Sending
- Integration APIs
- Mailing List Management
Mobile Optimized Emails
Social Media Integration
- Template Management
Web Forms WYSIWYG Editor
AWeber Email Marketing Comparisons
- AWeber Email Marketing VS GetResponse
- AWeber Email Marketing VS Omnisend
- AWeber Email Marketing VS Mailsend
- AWeber Email Marketing VS SendGrid
- AWeber Email Marketing VS Mailchimp
- AWeber Email Marketing VS SendX
- AWeber Email Marketing VS Campaign Monitor
- AWeber Email Marketing VS Benchmark Email
- AWeber Email Marketing VS iContact
- AWeber Email Marketing VS Zoho Campaigns