Social Studio is a platform from Salesforce that enables global collaboration. The solution enables its users to organize their teams around events, campaigns, and regions quickly and easily. It is the solution that gives you content creation, flexible creation, and social publishing – all in one suite.
Social Studio offers an “Analyze” module that’s able to provide pre-design reports and dashboard templates. This module can be of great help in providing customer intelligent and in social listening.
Navigating through workflows is easy and takes no time, and you can connect with your customers more with the insights the solution gives you. These data and insights can help users understand their customers and how do their audiences view them. This can help users grow their businesses by providing them with the information on what customers would like so they can work on making it.
Creating and sharing content on Social media in advance is a painless process. It also helps you amplify your content to get better customer engagement, and the pre-built reporting also tracks the progress of your social media engagements.
Salesforce Social Studio offers many other useful features that include quick workflow management, Content Calendar, ROI tracking, and analytics module.
If you would like to try Salesforce Social Studio, you can do so by signing up for a free demo.
- Starting Price $1,000/mo
- Price Details $4000/month for Pro
- Deployment Web, Cloud, SaaS, iOS
- Support Business hours, Online
Social Media Management Software's Features
- Automated Publishing
- Brand Tracking
- Content Management
Conversion Tracking Customer Engagement Customer Targeting
- Multi-Account Management
- Social Media Monitoring
Salesforce Social Studio Comparisons
- Salesforce Social Studio VS HeyOrca
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Facebook Pages Manager
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Buffer
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Oktopost
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Zoho Social
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Sendible
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Mailchimp
- Salesforce Social Studio VS eClincher
- Salesforce Social Studio VS CoSchedule
- Salesforce Social Studio VS Crowdfire