Square Payroll is an all-in-one payroll solution that’s available both online (paid) and via free mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Square Payroll will file, send, and withhold federal and state payroll taxes for you. These services are included in the price of the software, and they ensure you always stay compliant even with changing tax laws and regulations.
Square Payroll was designed around making payroll processes effortless so that you can pay employees and contractors with just a few clicks. You can import timecards from any timecard system or manually enter the work hours of each employee and specify how you want to pay your team and you’re done.
You can pay your team with a check or a direct deposit, and you can set up multiple pay rates and automatic payroll, so you don’t have even to repeat those simple steps every week or month.
Square Payroll offers integrations with some third-party apps like QuickBooks Online, Alice, SimplyInsured, and AP Intego for extended functionality and extra features.
The mobile app is easy to use, and employees will be able to set up their accounts in no time, and they will then have 24/7 access to their accounts to view and manage their personal information and pay stubs. Your team can even clock in and out from the app as each of them will be given a unique passcode for security and accuracy.
Square Payroll can also handle all the employee benefits such as health insurance, workers’ compensation, pre-tax benefits, 401(k)s, and more.
The process of setting up and getting started with Square payroll is easy and fast, and they are always adding new features to give small businesses the benefits of big companies without the enormous costs that come with it.
Who Needs This :
Small to medium-size businesses with up to 100 employees
- Starting Price $29/month + $5 per person
- Price Details Pay through either the bank account linked to payroll or to a credit/debit card.
- Deployment Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Support Business hours
Payroll Software's Features
- 401(k) Tracking
- API / Integration
- Attendance Management
- Benefits Management
- Check Printing
- Compensation Management
- Deductions Management
- Direct Deposit
Integration with third party Accounting Software Integration with third party HR software
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Self Service Portal
- Tax Management
- Time Tracking Integration
- User, Role, and Access Management
- Vacation / Leave Tracking
- W-2 Preparation
Square Payroll Comparisons
- Square Payroll VS Gen Online Payroll
- Square Payroll VS Kronos Workforce Ready
- Square Payroll VS ADP Workforce Now
- Square Payroll VS BrightPay
- Square Payroll VS Gusto
- Square Payroll VS Evolution Payroll
- Square Payroll VS Accounting Xpert
- Square Payroll VS PaymentEvolution Payroll
- Square Payroll VS Viventium Software
- Square Payroll VS QuickBooks
No reviews to display