SurePayroll is an online payroll service for startups and businesses on the smaller side. It aims to give small businesses control of their finances and time by enabling them to do payments, tax calculations and deductions, and other financial tasks easily.
They offer 100% Tax Filing Guarantee, which means you can calculate, file, and pay taxes (federal, local, and state) online.
Their Two-day processing guarantee means you will have faster cash processing for more control of your finances, and their auto payroll needs to be only set up once and let it run automatically. You can always make changes to the Auto Payroll when you need to, but if you don’t need to, you will only have to set it up once and forget about it.
You don’t even need to be in the office or using a computer to run the payroll as you can do it from the mobile application from anywhere in the world.
SurePayroll also takes care of your employees by handling all the additional benefits such as 401(k) retirement plans, health insurance, and workers’ compensation.
Thanks to over 40 years of experience, you can make sure that any issue you have will be resolved in no time, and you can access their customer service team via email, phone, or live chat on their website, and they are always well-informed and ready to help.
Your employees will also be able to access and view all their information themselves without getting back to you, and the software is user-friendly enough for anyone to use without needing instructions.
SurePayroll is flexible, powerful, and organized, and so is their reporting. The app also integrates with multiple accounting sites for extended functionality and supports numerous payrolls in case you are running various businesses.
Who Needs This :
Small Business Payroll by SurePayroll is a leading online payroll service for small businesses nationwide.
- Starting Price $33.99/month
- Price Details 1 Month FREE Trial
- Deployment Cloud, SaaS, Web, iOS, Android
- Support Online, Business Hours
Payroll Software's Features
- 401(k) Tracking
- API / Integration
- Attendance Management
- Benefits Management
- Check Printing
- Compensation Management
- Deductions Management
- Direct Deposit
- Integration with third party Accounting Software
- Integration with third party HR software
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Self Service Portal
- Tax Management
- Time Tracking Integration
- User, Role, and Access Management
- Vacation / Leave Tracking
- W-2 Preparation
- SurePayroll VS Paychex Flex
- SurePayroll VS TrackTik
- SurePayroll VS Evolution Payroll
- SurePayroll VS Run Powered by ADP Software
- SurePayroll VS Paycor Perform
- SurePayroll VS Accounting Xpert
- SurePayroll VS Namely
- SurePayroll VS ActivityHD
- SurePayroll VS Kronos Workforce Ready
- SurePayroll VS Payroll Mate