Travel is one of the most popular activities people enjoy. This does not mean, however, that traveling is always affordable. In fact, it can be quite expensive to travel for business purposes. While you could try to find savings by booking your flights, hotels, and car rentals individually, this takes a lot of time and can prove frustrating.
If you need travel services for your business or company, you may want to consider using one of these top companies instead. These companies have various options to suit your business’s unique needs and budget. Best of all, when you use these companies, you can rest assured that you are getting the best possible value for your dollar.
TravelPerk offers the greatest bargains on the market, including inexpensive options, and has the largest collection of flights, rentals, hotels, and rail tickets around the globe. Flexibility and affordable costs are elements of TravelPerk’s all-inclusive trip management software, making it the best corporate travel agency.
Moreover, the application also allows you to tailor your travel policies and develop your own compliance procedures. It has an exceptional customer service team that makes them stand out from the competitors.
Important Features of TravelPerk:
- Customer support is available in English 24/7 and only has a 15-second response time. Support in German and Spanish is available from 9-5.
- It integrates with third-party applications such as Ratehawk, BambooHR, and Expensify.
- It has a feature called FlexiPerk for flexible corporate travel that allows you to have at least 80% of your fare back if you decide to cancel your travel for some reason.
- API is available for easy integration with various business tools.
- It has the option of VAT recovery, allowing you to save up to 20% on annual corporate travel expenditure.
- Travel policies can be customized and automated to meet compliance requirements.
- Expense reports are automatically created from travel receipts.
- You can have access to different user profiles while booking travel.
- Most importantly, there are no implementation costs or fixed fees, making the setup process easy.
CWT is one of the first travel management organizations that operate in more than 150 countries worldwide. Flight, hotel, and trip planning are made simple with this travel & cost management tool.
With over 800,000 properties available worldwide, thanks to its integration with RoomIt for hotel booking, CWT offers discounted rates for corporate travel without sacrificing luxury and convenience.
Important Features of CWT:
- Additionally, CWT offers employee care functionalities. You can quickly identify any employee in an accident and initiate mitigation measures to protect their wellness.
- With its analytics and reporting tool, AnalytIQs, you may also gain useful insights for all of your travels.
- It has an open API architecture that makes integrating third-party applications fairly simple.
- It focuses on sustainability through its ECO framework. ECO stands for Employee Wellbeing, Climate Impact, and Organizational Performance.
- The application makes visualization, reporting, and tracking travel-related expenses fairly simple.
To handle all of your company travel, costs, and invoicing at once, use SAP Concur. It has automatic processes for approving bills and reporting expenses and the control and visibility it provides for corporate traveling.
Important Features of SAP Concur:
- You may quickly assess your travel expenses on the site and make changes in line with your budget.
- It has distinctive reward programs with its partners, including Lufthansa, Delta, Hyatt, etc., allowing you to make direct reservations with them.
- Like other travel software companies, SAP allows you to grant your staff members the choice to arrange their own travel, discuss travel plans, and modify reservations while still adhering to your travel guidelines.
- Concur Request makes the approval process seamless.
TravelBank is an economic travel management platform offering travel solutions to global managers and staff members.
The platform offers a rewards scheme that helps staff members stay within budget, encouraging users to optimize savings and keep travel expenses within a reasonable amount. Your employees’ incentives for their savings are entirely up to you.
TravelBank stands apart from the competition with distinctive features. This solution gives businesses a say in managing their overall travel expenses. For instance, if you have set a budget of $500 and your employee spends $300, you can give your employees $100 as a reward for saving $100 for you.
Important Features of TravelBank:
- Like TravelPerk, they also have 24/7 customer support by phone, chat, and email.
- They have a large inventory of more than 500,000 hotels and flights.
- The software’s workflow can be customized according to your requirements.
- It allows group travel and Slack customer assistance.
- Additionally, you’ll have access to thorough reports to monitor each trip that takes place.
It has a single dashboard that serves as an all-in-one travel booking system, from which travelers can plan, book and track their journeys. The application makes booking flights, rental cars, or hotels simple by having the option of syncing multiple accounts. In addition to that, it provides services including processing visas, risk management, flight insurance, and others.
Important Features of Egencia:
- Through chat, a mobile app, and a knowledge base, its team of seasoned travel advisers is also accessible to help your travelers with any questions or concerns.
- To assist coordinators, employees, and managers, the application also operates a specialized customer service facility called AirHelp.
- Egencia Analytics Studio uses data to generate meaningful insights so that future trips can be optimized according to budget.
- An AssistMe feature that helps resolve questions and offers supports in native languages.
It is a travel and expense management platform that uses real-time data to track the amount spent and keep employees safe. It is also used by finance managers to keep track of money spent on traveling and issuing corporate cards.
Important Features of TripActions:
- A savings dashboard provides data for you to see where money is being spent.
- It has a customizable interface that travel managers can use to control policies.
Rydoo is a travel and expense management platform that is being used by companies such as BurgerKing, Deloitee, WeTransfer, etc. Similar to other travel services, employees can book trips using their smartphones.
Important Features of Rydoo:
- It offers real-time expense management capability.
- A receipt picture can be taken and uploaded directly to the application.
- It has project accounting software with an API that can be integrated with other applications.
This travel software offers centralized payments for business travel. There is no requirement for committing to the application long-term. Using the software saves the time that would otherwise be spent on administrative tasks, and the reimbursement process becomes faster.
Important Features of Routespring:
- It provides actionable insights, and with interactive analytics, travel trends can be explored.
- Serves as a business travel agency with great support available.
- Both personal preferences and travel policies are given consideration.
A software that allows approval of reports online and reimbursement only with a single click. The expenses incurred from the employee’s credit card can be directly imported, and an expense report can be generated.
Important Features of Expensify:
- A SmartScan that captures the photo of the receipt instantly. Its Expensify Card eliminates the need to manage receipts.
- The system can sync with HR, travel, and accounting systems and makes the process of auditing fairly simple.
- The data is protected by compliance standards such as Privacy Shield and GDPR.
- It also allows delegated access with which reports can be created and submitted by someone else on your behalf.
With over 500 million rooms in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, there are plenty of options to choose from when booking your next hotel through booking.com.
In addition to offering great rates on thousands of hotels and hostels, the company also offers some value-added services and amenities to help you get the most out of your travel experience.
Whether you are looking for a luxury getaway or an affordable place to stay while traveling for business, you are sure to find the perfect option at Booking.com.
Important Features of Booking.com:
- It has special promotions, free room upgrades, and seasonal special offers to help you save even more money when you book your trip.
- They offer concierge services that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you plan every detail of your business trip.
We hope you enjoyed this article. If so, you might enjoy these resources: