Do you have any idea what AI chatbots can do for your business? First things first, if you’re vaguely familiar with the term artificial intelligence (AI), you’ll think that it’s about creating robots that act and talk exactly like we do.
While this is not a far-fetched idea, AI has many applications that we use daily. So, let’s get back to reality and see how you can use AI to take your business to the next level.
What is an AI chatbot?
So what’s an AI chatbot? Artificial intelligence, or AI chatbots, is a software application used to conduct conversations with people via text or text-to-speech instead of direct contact with a live human agent. Chatbot platforms typically require continuous tuning and testing to simulate how a human behaves as a conversational partner convincingly.
For example, suppose you’re using a messaging app like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp to contact a service provider or place an order. In that case, you might come across a chatbot that is designed to answer your questions 24/7.
Facebook Messenger Job Bot is an example of an AI chatbot. It is designed to help job seekers find a job. When you ask a question, a bot answers your questions without human intervention.
What is the difference between chatbots and Conversational AI?
Chatbots in the past used to be designed with a set of questions and answers. So, people couldn’t interact with them or engage in meaningful conversations.
Artificial intelligence completely transforms chatbots as you’ll have AI-powered chatbots – intelligent chatbots – that use natural language and provide excellent customer service.
What are the technologies behind AI chatbots?
Machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) are the technologies behind conversational AI or AI chatbots. These technologies train chatbots in how human beings speak and how language works to understand natural language and process it to lead to excellent AI and customer interactions. An AI bot that speaks the natural language or exactly as we speak is an amazing asset for any industry.
So, how can AI chatbots help businesses thrive?
Just imagine the possibilities AI-powered chatbots can do for your business. For example, customer service agents cannot be available all the time, but an intelligent chatbot can provide open messaging channels and answer any inquiries 24/7. That leads to excellent customer satisfaction.
With AI chatbots, your customer support teams won’t have to work crazy hours, and your business’s support won’t be limited to business hours.
In short, AI chatbots provide the perfect solutions for businesses like providing customer service round the clock.
There are many features to think about when you consider which artificial intelligence chatbot is best for you. In this article, we’ll help you figure out the best AI chatbot for your business.
Best AI Chatbots (Artificial Intelligence Chatbot)
- Flow XO
- Reve Chat
- Salesforce Einstein
- HubSpot Chatbot
- Zendesk Chat
- Watson Assistant
Landbot describes its AI chatbot as “the most intuitive no-code chatbot builder.” You can create and design AI chatbots suitable for your company through the user-friendly drag and drop interface. Landbot has the templates you need for the best AI chatbot platform experience for you and the users, whether you want to sell your products or generate leads. Of course, you can’t provide a fantastic customer experience without interacting with your customers through popular messaging apps. This AI chatbot is also designed to integrate with other tools to provide the best business solution for you.
Landbot Key Features:
- Design conversations through the drag and drop interface.
- Code-free platform.
- Access to pre-built templates.
- Multi-channel experiences (WhatsApp add-on).
- Integrate seamlessly with your other tools.
- Sandbox is entirely free of charge.
- The starter is €30/month with Facebook Messenger integration.
- Professional is their popular package (€80/month).
- “Businesses” plan has many service and app integrations (Salesforce integration) with custom prices.
Flow XO is one of the best AI chatbot platforms that enables users to build chatbots to converse with their customers on any platform they’re using. You can quickly develop and deploy your chatbot.
The chatbot platform is not limited to Facebook Messenger. In fact, with over 100 integrations, it can work with almost all major third-party platforms like Gmail, LinkedIn, Buffer, GitHub, MailGun, and more.
Flow XO lets you start with a pre-designed template, then use the drag & drop editor to build it to your vision.
This solution is feature-rich, and it offers multi-language support as well. You can create a custom link to your bot, send attachments in bot messages, create personalized messages, and embed the chatbot directly on any website.
Flow XO Key Features:
- Multi-channel AI chatbot platform
- Live chat
- Ability to download user-data
- 500 interactions allowed in the Free plan
Flow XO Pricing:
The chatbot platform offers a free plan that allows anyone to build up to 5 bots or active flows, two weeks of logs, and email support, limiting you to only 500 interactions.
For more, you will need to upgrade. Paid plans start at $19/month.
TARS, or as it’s marketed, “the success-driven chatbot platform,” is one of the most straightforward and easy-to-use AI chatbots. It is simple, intuitive, and a true manifestation of the benefits of Artificial Intelligence technology. TARS aims at redefining customer experiences. The AI chatbot from TARS speaks many languages, so you can expand your business and interact with your customers wherever they are. TARS meets your company’s needs to create a FAQ chatbot or a Conversational AI app.
TARS Key Features:
- Multilingual Chatbot (25+ Languages).
- Building bots without code for a more accessible user experience.
- Chatbot Analytics for better insights into your data.
- API integration to link applications.
- NLP chatbot for better understanding and interaction with customers.
- Engaging Rich Media to transform prospects into leads.
- File Upload to collect required documents from customers through chatbots.
- Geo-location Keyboard for data collection based on location to generate leads.
- Data and Time Scroller for automating appointment bookings.
- TARS offers three packages (Business, Premium, and Enterprise) to suit different business needs.
- For pricing information, choose your package and click request price.
Tidio is a powerful AI chatbot tool allowing one to deliver an excellent customer experience. Adding Tidio to a website can be done in 5 minutes, and no coding is required. One can easily customize the chatbot and the widget will blend in with the look of any website.
Main features of Tidio:
- Integrations with the most popular selling platforms like WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Woocommerce, and more.
- Easy use with CRMs, email marketing platforms, and social media.
- IOS + Android applications.
- Viewed pages feature to explore what a visitor has already viewed on the website to tailor the responses better.
- Visitor lists to see who is viewing a website in real-time.
- No-coding design and customization.
- Freemium version available;
- Paid versions start from $39 monthly.
Reve Chat is an excellent option if you’re looking for the best AI chatbot platform without sophisticated features. You can integrate Reve Chat with numerous apps like Facebook Messenger, Viber, Shopify, etc. This AI chatbot engages with your customers in real-time, so it ensures customer satisfaction and a fantastic customer experience. Top-notch customer service means that you interact with your customers through different channels.
Reve Chat Key Features:
- Give your users a personalized experience with Video Chat.
- You offer 24/7 support with Live Chat.
- Co-browsing guides your customers through their digital journey.
- Chatbots for unmatched sales conversion.
- Chat SDK for better integration.
- You’ll have applications so you can respond to site visitors anywhere.
- Understand your visitors through detailed reporting.
Reve Chat Pricing:
You get 10% off for a one-year subscription and 20% for a two-year subscription.
Live Chat Packages:
- Standard plan costs $15 per agent per month.
- Advanced plan costs $5 per agent per month.
- Enterprise plan costs $50 per agent per month.
- Standard plan costs $49 per month.
- Advanced plan costs $249 per month.
- Enterprise plan costs $499 per month.
- Let’s Talk Package price depends on the features you choose.
That’s the best AI chatbot for you if you currently use Salesforce CRM, and it’s time to upgrade to their AI technology if you want to get better insights from your data. Based on data, Einstein builds models and offers insights and recommendations so you can take action accordingly. Making the best use of natural language processing NLP and machine learning, you can add artificial intelligence to every work process. In addition, they offer custom AI-powered chatbots on different digital channels to improve the performance of companies.
Salesforce Einstein Key Features:
- Einstein Discovery finds relevant patterns in your data.
- Prediction Builder offers insights and predicts outcomes.
- Einstein’s Next Best Action offers proven recommendations.
- Einstein Language ensures your chatbots can quickly identify feelings and intent.
- Easy to build and train bots.
- Einstein Vision offers insights into how people perceive your brand and products on all social media platforms.
Salesforce Einstein Pricing:
- It depends on the service required, whether sales, marketing, or commerce, for example.
- It can range from $25-30 per user per month to packages that cost thousands of dollars per month.
- They offer a downloadable cheat sheet with detailed services and pricing.
HubSpot chatbot is for you if you’re looking for a free chatbot software that can book meetings, qualify leads, and provide customer support. The good news is you can get it entirely for free unless, of course, you want sophisticated features. For example, the HubSpot bot is integrated with your database so it can deliver personalized conversations. Personalized conversations lead to customer satisfaction. In addition, HubSpot AI chatbots will give your customer support teams the time they need to focus on conversations that matter by analyzing data and qualifying leads.
Chatbot Builder Key Features:
- You can qualify leads within your Chatbot.
- Customize your Chatbot to match your website or product.
- Chatbot with a human touch.
- Build your Chatbot without any knowledge of codes.
- Personalize messages by using CRM data.
- Visual editor to match the bot with your brand’s tone.
- A free package that is easy to set up with unlimited, personalized conversations.
- Starter plan starts at $45 monthly.
- Professional plan starts at $450 monthly.
- Enterprise plan starts at $1200 monthly.
Botsify is an AI chatbot platform that allows you to create smart chatbots for your websites to keep the conversation with your customers alive.
It also uses an interactive user interface to develop your conversational chatbot that uses Artificial intelligence and machine learning to give your customers and leads the answers they need and determine when it must transfer the conversation to a human agent.
You don’t need any coding skills to create chatbots for Facebook messenger using Botsify.
The app also offers conversation forms that help businesses collect data about their leads through their conversations with your chatbots.
Then, Botsify takes things further by providing multiple plugins to help you get more out of it using available integrations with WordPress, Google search, a Shopify store, or your RSS feed.
Botsify Key Features:
- Multi-channel AI chatbot platform
- Third-party apps integrations
- Basic analytics and reporting capabilities
- Dedicated account manager
- Option to store user data
- Live chat
Botsify doesn’t offer a FREE plan anymore, but you can get 14 day free trial with complete dashboard access without payment.
You will need to purchase a premium subscription for more users – or even unlimited users – and more advanced features. Their paid plans start at $49 per month for your personal use or business website & Facebook page.
Zendesk is one of the top 13 live chat software and apps for 2021. At Zendesk, they believe that “businesses should be wherever their customers are.” Through Zendesk, your customers can reach you through messaging apps whenever they like. Easily design and customize your AI chatbot conversation flows, and you’re good to go. At their convenience, your customers can seek your bot for support or any questions they may have. Having an intelligent, AI-powered chatbot is vital for high conversion rates.
Zendesk Key Features:
- Best conversational experience through messaging and live chat.
- Easy to set up bots.
- Drag and drop feature to easily design AI chatbots.
- Customer service software that offers better experience and self-service.
- Live chat software is available for your customers 24/7.
- Team costs $49 per agent/month billed annually.
- Growth costs $79 per agent/month billed annually.
- Professional costs $99 per agent/month billed annually.
- Enterprise costs $150 per agent/month billed annually.
- “It gets even more powerful” plan that starts from $215 per agent/month billed annually.
Are you still trying to figure out the best AI chatbot for you? Intercom provides marketing services, customer support, and engagement so you can deliver the best customer experience for your users and convert website visitors into loyal customers. Every little piece of information can help companies thrive. Data ensure you personalize every interaction, understand customer actions, and target them accordingly. Your customer service team will thank you. AI chatbot will lighten their workload.
Intercom Key Features:
- Business Messenger to engage with customers.
- Customer data platform to use data to personalize interactions.
- Management Tools to manage all interactions.
- Integrations with 300+apps.
- Product Tours guide visitors through your website to discover your products and are introduced to new features.
- The starter plan starts from $79 per month. As for the Product Tours add-on, it starts from $199 per month.
- Their other plans (support, customer engagement, and marketing) are customizable pricing according to your needs.
Tech Breakthrough awarded Ada the “Best overall conversational marketing company” award in 2021. After all, who wants an AI chatbot that speaks like a robot? Ada’s AI chatbot is different from the regular and older chatbots. Ada is where the magic happens. Machine learning and natural language processing go hand in hand to deliver a human-like conversation, either spoken or written (Conversational AI). Ada’s customer experience is automated. They benefit from AI technology and expertise to create an excellent service that will help companies grow and perform better.
Ada Key Features:
- Messaging from AI bots is precisely like human conversation.
- No Code Platform so anyone can design and build chatbots.
- The power of Conversational AI technology for better interactions.
- API and Authentication to connect your tools, so you customize and personalize interactions.
- Conditional Logic for targeting offers based on data.
- Analytics dashboard that is easy to use.
- Ada’s pricing depends on the services offered. Pricing is not available on their website.
Amplify gives your company AI-driven superpowers with their experience, 500M+ consumers, and 10B+ digital engagements. Amplify helps companies achieve their goals with advanced algorithms, making it one of the best AI chatbot experiences and a truly unique AI chatbot platform. When you place ads on Instagram and Facebook Messenger, users ask questions, and when their questions are answered on the spot, you get increased customer satisfaction. Amplify AI chatbots make your business offer top-notch customer service.
Amplify Key Features:
- AI draws the attention of your customer support team to priority comments that need immediate attention.
- Conversational Marketing to engage with your clients and customers 24/7.
- Comment Moderation so that AI can answer thousands of comments your customer service team doesn’t have the time to respond.
- Conversational Ads to answer users’ questions on Instagram and Facebook Messenger ads.
- They have personalized text messages to ensure the best chatbot experience for users.
- AI superpowers to your E-Commerce platform.
- Amplify offers a 14-day free trial, and for more information about their prices, you can send them a message.
As the name implies, LivePerson makes the best use of AI chatbot technology to make engaging human-like conversations. It is one of the favorite AI chatbots for businesses. LivePerson makes sure you understand your customers, design conversations to meet their needs, and analyze conversations to achieve your goals. LivePerson offers a variety of messaging applications and platforms such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Google RBM, and Google Business Messages.
LivePerson Key Features:
- Conversation Manager to manage all interactions (chatbots or agents).
- Intent Manager is essential for understanding conversations so you can address your customers’ needs.
- Conversation Builder enables you to create conversation flows to engage with customers easily.
- Serverless Customization and Integration to access and make the best use of all your data.
- Conversation Analytics to understand what data can do for your business.
- Leave your full name, company email address, and phone number for more information about LivePerson’s AI chatbot pricing.
Vergic is an AI chatbot platform that was founded in 2007 with a mission to “help people enjoy a more personal and engaging digital experience.” It is an open platform that is easy to integrate with other websites and applications. You’ll provide fantastic customer service through AI chatbots without hiring more agents or overworking your teams (customer support or sales). Let’s see if Vergic is the best Chatbot for your company.
Vergic Key Features:
- Co-browsing to guide your customers and address their needs right away.
- Advanced chat similar to human interaction
- Proactive Rule Engine that customizes and segments customers based on their journey and targets them accordingly.
- AI Intent Understanding so your AI chatbot platform can provide excellent conversations.
- You trained AI chatbots in the area of expertise of your company to deliver the best results.
- For Chatbots, you pay €0,18 per dialog and start from €3000 for implementation.
- For Advanced Chat, you pay €50 monthly per user and €800 for implementation.
Inbenta provides sentiment analysis and understands users, especially “what they are not saying.” Inbenta offers 35 supported languages combined with their 15-year experience in the market and their 1M+ queries answered daily. They use symbolic AI technology that mimics how human beings learn. This technology plays a vital role in speeding up the process of automation. You’ll no longer have frustrated buyers who leave your website because they can’t find what they need instantly. Bots can help them find what they need right away. This way, users save time, and you boost sales.
Inbenta Key Features:
- Instant AI Chatbot Setup so you can start working without delay.
- Symbolic AI technology that speeds up the automation process.
- Inbenta’s chatbot leverages machine learning and its NLP engine to detect the context of each customer conversation and accurately answer their questions.
- Proactive AI chatbots for E-Commerce so users can find what they need right away.
- Sentiment Analysis to understand implied meaning.
- 35+ supported languages so businesses can have markets everywhere.
- CRM integrations to help businesses.
- Inbenta offers a Demo and Try for Free before discussing pricing information. You can request pricing and pricing information by sending them a message to find out more.
Watson Assistant is your assistant or your “intelligent virtual agent” from IBM. It provides many services and is helpful for companies on so many levels. For example, an AI chatbot starts conversations with users across websites, messaging applications, etc. It also keeps your data protected by ensuring you can control who accesses the data.
Watson Assistant Key Features:
- AI and deep learning technologies to ensure your AI chatbot continuously learns and improves.
- Integrations so you can use your data from other tools and platforms
- Visual Builder for building and creating your Chatbot easily
- Analytics to understand your business and achieve your goals faster.
- Offers Security and data protection through continuous testing.
- Watson Speech to Text feature is used for self-service or speech analytics.
Watson Assistant Pricing:
- Lite is free with everything you need to get started.
- Plus plan starts at the cost of $140 per month with a 30-day free trial.
- Enterprise’s price is decided based on your goals and needs.
Bold360 or Genesys’s service is “the future of customer engagement.” They follow modern security standards to protect data. They are a great solution if you’re looking for an amazing AI chatbot platform that helps you engage with users to boost sales. Build your Chatbot easily in no time with Genesys intuitive solutions to save the cost of hiring more agents than you can handle. Integrate any software you’re using with services like CRM. You can also integrate the Chatbot into messaging applications such as Facebook Messenger.
Bold360 Key Features:
- Voice bots for amazing automated voice conversations.
- Predictive routing to match users with agents most likely to help them for faster and better results
- Interactive voice response to upgrade your call center and deliver a better experience.
- Intelligent Chatbot to respond to all questions without any delay
- Intuitive visual flow builder for your AI chatbot, so no prior knowledge is required.
- Messaging features and integrations with any software
- Cloud CX 1 starts at $75 monthly.
- Cloud CX 2 starts at $110 monthly.
- Cloud CX 3 starts at $140 monthly.
- With Genesys Choice and Genesys DX, the price is customizable according to your needs.
Rulai is “the leader in chatbot platforms in G2 fall 2020 grid report.” The founding team of Rulai has many years of experience in AI research and has published numerous research papers. The purpose of the perfect AI chatbot is not to talk endlessly with users but to escalate when customer support agents are needed. Rulai can also help live agents do a better job by offering suggestions and recommendations so your customer service team can take the best action right away.
Rulai Key Features:
- Dialog manager with suggestions of responses to agents
- Advanced natural language understanding with context awareness and understanding of misspellings.
- Fast escalation to live agents to handle urgent matters without delay.
- Advanced NLP with sentiment detection and analysis
- Virtual Agents Design Console to give human shape to your bot.
- You can request a free account from Rulai to try it out for yourself. For more information about prices, contact Rulai.
Drift is the “world’s #1 revenue acceleration platform.” They specialize in conversational marketing and sales. Drift is the best AI Chatbot for you if you want to boost sales and increase revenue. Software that integrates with your business workflow saves you time and effort. With Drift AI technology, you can find out more about website visitors, recognize qualified leads, notify sales representatives right away, or book meetings if sales representatives are unavailable.
Drift Key Features:
- Virtual Selling Assistants are your dedicated sales team members who don’t get tired.
- 50+ integrations to improve business workflow with the ability to develop your integration
- Helps you to realize qualified leads instantly.
- Prospector gives you insights so you can focus on accounts that matter.
- The audiences feature brings data together in one place so you can use this data wisely and send messages to the right people.
- Drift Meetings so chatbots can schedule meetings for your sales team.
For more pricing information, you can contact Drift.
- Free Packages
- Premium (paid package)
- Advanced (paid package)
- Enterprise (paid package).
We’ve compiled the best AI chatbots for your business in this list. Most of these services can integrate fully with any software or website. However, some service providers offer only intelligent chatbots. Others provide more sophisticated features like analytics or vision for assessing what people say about your brand or products on social media channels.
Choosing a suitable AI chatbot platform depends on your purposes, goals, and budget. So choose wisely the best Chatbot for your industry and enjoy the comforts and value artificial intelligence can offer whether you want to make more sense of your data or only find a bot to answer a question at midnight.
We hope you enjoyed this article. If so, you might enjoy these resources:
- Top Benefits of AI-Enabled Chatbots for E-Commerce Businesses
- Best Free Chatbot Tools to Boost your Business
- Best Small Business Tools to Boost Your Business
- How to Use Chatbots for Education?
- How Do Chatbots Work?
- 10 Best Chatbots for WordPress Websites
So now, you know the best AI chatbots software you can use.
*Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, Reviano will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Of course, all opinions remain our own.